Dolphin View is a wonderful holiday apartment with views of the Sea Aquarium, the dolphins and the sea.
You will find Dolphin View on the first floor of a small apartment complex. The apartment is tastefully decorated and is an oasis of peace. On the veranda you can enjoy a long meal and enjoy and the view of the wonderful sunset. The apartment has two, two person bedrooms and a single bedroom and one bathroom and is completely air conditioned, open-concept kitchen, with dining and living area.
The kitchen is complete with a stove top, oven, microwave and large refrigerator and of course all kitchen necessities like a water cooker, coffee maker, pots, pans, plates, glasses and cutlery are present.
The villa has a washer and dryer and we provide guests with top of the line linen, bath and beach towels.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the villa and guests can also make use of the common pool and private beach.
Surface: 120 m²
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances including, stove, oven large fridge, coffee maker and all silverware
- Free High speed Internet
- Luxury Box-spring and high quality linen
- LCD TV screen
- Safety box
- Air conditioning
- Unique hotel room decoration; different in each room
- Beautiful sea views and views of the Dolphin facilities of the Seaquarium
- Furnished terrace for with seating and dinner area
- Towels and beach towels included
- Cleaning with new linen every 7 days
- Children 0-2 years free, including cot and high chair
- Tax: 7% (Standard Rates do not include tax)
- Standard rates are based on an occupancy of between 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons and a minimum stay of 5 nights.
- Please take into account that there is an electricity and water consumption limit: Electricity consumption: 25 KWh. per night included, additional consumption EUR 0.50 / kWh. Water consumption: 1 m3 per night included, additional consumption EUR 8, 50 / m3
Add an extra bedroom
- Bay Side Studio is a beautiful 1 bedroom studio for two adults
- The studio can only be rented as an extra with any of our other units, depending on availability.