Sunrise View is a beautiful three bedroom apartment for 4 adults and 2 children under 18 years of age.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, the second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. Each bedroom has it’s own modern bathroom with rain-shower.
The apartment is completely air-conditioned and features a modern kitchen with dining area.
The kitchen is fully equipped with features like an oven, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and a coffee machine.
The apartment has a seating area with a sofa and cable TV. From the terrace you will be able to enjoy stunning sea views, looking out over the Caribbean Sea and the Sea Aquarium dolphins.
The apartment has access to an outdoor seafront garden with a barbecue area.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the apartment and you can also make use of the common pool and private beach.
Located in the gated Curacao Ocean Resort, within walking distance of Mambo Beach.
Surface: 130 m²
- Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances including, stove, oven large fridge, espresso machine and all silverware
- Free High speed Internet (WiFi+Cable)
- Luxury Boxspring and high quality linen
- Luxury bathrooms, furnished with Grohe, Sphinx and Mosa interior design including rain shower
- LCD TV screen
- Safety box
- Design lighting
- Air conditioning
- Unique hotel room decoration; different in each room
- Curtains and black-out blinds
- Beautiful sea views and views of the Dolphin facilities of the Sea Aquarium
- Outdoor BBQ area in seafront garden
- Furnished terrace for with seating and dinner area
- Towels and beach towels included
- Cleaning with new linen every 7 days
- Private resort beach and common pool
- Children 0-2 years free, including cot and high chair
- Tax: 7% (Standard Rates include tax)
- Standard rates are based on an occupancy of between 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 persons and a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Please take into account that there is an electricity consumption limit:
Electricity consumption: 30 KWh. per night included, additional consumption USD 0.50 / kWh.
(with a proviso of price changes of electricity rates)